Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Alice In Chains fav. songs

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alice In Chains fav. songs

    Their October date in Asheville is an acoustic set...I don't think I'd care to hear them acoustic minus Layne.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alice In Chains fav. songs

    Me either!
    free like OJ all day

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alice In Chains fav. songs

    Alice in chains pwns. Dirt is one of the few tapes I bought that I would let it play through and flip in the player and play str8 throug the other side.
    GO VOLS

  4. #14
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alice In Chains fav. songs

    Rooster....hands down my favorite
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alice In Chains fav. songs

    Nutshell
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  6. #16
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alice In Chains fav. songs

    "Rooster," "Would," "Bleed the Freak," "God Am"--all great songs. I got to see AIC opening for KISS in 1996. The band had great energy but Layne was struggling vocally then. No doubt an amazing band though.
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •